This is a mootools plugin which lets you draw shapes (point, polyline, polygon, circle) over a google map (api v3) with the mouse or through geocoding. Such shapes may be exported and passed to a callback function in order to save them. It is possible also to import shapes and edit them so that is the perfect plugin to use in a insert/edit format for geolocalization.
- mootools core >= 1.4.4
Some options available:
map init viewport configurable: set your preferred map center and zoom level
- set of configurable tools: point, polyline, polygon, circle tools configurable. Add a maximum number of drawable shapes.
- configurable tools' controllers: don't like the default controllers? Make you're own, pass their id as tool options and all the controlling actions will be attached to the custom controllers.
- tools activation/deactivation on the fly: change dinamically the functionality of the plugin
- export data method: export the drawn shapes and save data wherever you want
- import drawn shapes: wanna let the user edit the shapes he had drawn time ago'? Import them in the map and they'll behave as drawn shapes.
- clear the map or a single shape: clear the whole map or remove a shape with a right mouse click
- drawing tool information: read the information that help you use the drawing tool
- draw by addresses: use the integrated geocoder to draw a point (a marker, a point of a polyline, a circle center...) inserting its address
moomapdrawer has been tested with:
- google chrome 12
- firefox 12
- internet explorer 9.0
- firefox 12
- firefox >= 4