This is a very simple mootools plugin which creates a navigation tree starting from an unordered html list.
It requires mootools core >= 1.3.
The plugin creates a navigable tree starting from an unordered html list (ul tag). It inserts the right controllers in order to collapse/expand trees. Every graphical aspect may be controlled by simple css stylesheet.
Some options available:
- Expand top: initially expand all the first tree (a classical blog archive behavior)
- Collapse all: initially collapse or expand all trees
- Expand level: initially expand the tree at a given level (beginning from level 0 which is always expanded)
- Attribute data-expanded: if a li element has the attribute data-expanded set to 1, then the three is expanded in order to show it initially
- Selected item: the selected item (must have a css class named selected) is always shown initially
mooTreeList has been tested with:
- google chrome 12
- firefox 5.0
- internet explorer 9.0, 8.0, 7.0
- firefox >= 3.6
- firefox >= 4
If you find errors, bugs or simply have some annotations or advises, please comment here or submit them to the project page hosted on github.
mootools forge documentation demo download