This is the class that has to be instantiated in order to get a moogallery object. Let's see the public and useful methods.
Constructs a moopopup instance. The syntax is:
var myinstance = new moogallery(container, items_opt, options)
The available options are:
- container: (string|element). The container id attribute or the element itself.
- items_opt: (array). The array of media properties. Each element of the array is an object with the following properties:
- thumb: the path to the thumb image
- youtube: the youtube video code
- vimeo: the vimeo video code
- video_width: the video width
- video_height: the video height
- mpeg: the path to the mpeg audio file
- ogg: the path to the ogg audio file
- img: the path to the full image
- title: the image title
- description: the image description
- credits: the image credits
- options: (object). Some options availabe:
- show_bullets: whether or not to show navigation bullets in lightbox view
- support_mobile: whether or not to manage swipe events on mobile devices (be sure to have the cpojer's mootools-mobile plugin loaded)
- onComplete: callback function called when the thumbs rendering ends.
The plugin comes with its css stylesheet which may be customized to fit your needs.